Cabo Expeditions is one of the most respected and credible sea, ocean and land tour operators in the destination. We offer you over a decade and a half of experience providing excellence in quality, service and intimate whale watching tours as well as innovative water and land activities in Los Cabos, Mexico. With over 50 team members, we specialize in combining fun with education while providing that once-in-a-lifetime experience. Our single-most focus is to provide an excellence in service.
Cabo Expeditions has numerous departments within the company including operations, administration, finance and human resources just to name a few. All of your captains and guides are federally accredited, bilingual and licensed and have extensive training in case of emergencies. Over the years, we have had constant feedback that our guides and the entire team at Cabo Expeditions are some of the best in Los Cabos. We have one of the highest service standards in the destination.
It depends on the type of tour requested. We also provide private, exclusive VIP tours. We offer numerous quality activities with exceptional service and, at the most affordable price. We do not like to call our tours or activities, tours and activities. We prefer to call them “experiences.”
Our innovation at Cabo Expeditions is unheralded. Cabo Expeditions provides Intimate Whale Watching tours on Zodiac boats where you can actually hear the whales sing as we drop specifically-designed microphones below the water. Additionally, we offer parasailing, a 2-bay snorkel excursion, a clear-bottom kayak excursion with snorkeling and also excursions to La Paz such as Swimming with Whale Sharks and Espiritu Santo Island Expedition.
Cabo Expeditions is one of the most family-friendly eco-tour companies in Mexico. Our Cabo tours range from complete city tours to aquatic activities to actual expeditions which are perfect for the entire family. In fact, most of our adventures have a minimum age limit of five years old. Other activities such as Swimming with Whale Sharks and Espiritu Santo Island Expedition, which require slightly more advanced swimming skill sets, are provided with minimum ages of eight.We encourage family activities at Cabo Expeditions and have been voted by families as the #1 Whale Watching Company for 12 consecutive years.
DUE TO A HIGH NUMBER OF TOUR CANCELATIONS AS A RESULT OF COVID-19, REFUNDS MAY TAKE UP TO 60 DAYS TO BE PROCESSED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.
Once you receive a confirmation your reservation is guaranteed. Cabo Expeditions operates a strict cancellation policy:
- CHANGES — We will accept changes in tours with no penalty charge if done 24 hours prior to your tour*.
- CANCELLATIONS made more than 72 hours or more prior to excursion* date — A cancellation will receive a 100% refund.
- CANCELLATIONS made 24-72 hours before the activity* — A 50% refund will be available.
- CANCELLATIONS OF FULL-DAY (more than 4 hours) TOURS — A 50% refund will be available if the cancellation is made at least 14 days before the tour.
- CANCELLATIONS OF MULTI-DAY (more than 1 day) EXPEDITIONS — A 50% refund will be available if the cancellation is made at least 60 days before the expedition.
- NO SHOWS — No shows will not receive any refund.
- 15% ONLINE DISCOUNT — Advanced reservations providing a 15% online discounted rate must be applied 48 hours prior to arrival in Los Cabos through the Cabo Expeditions website, not through a 3rd party. This is an “online only” discount. No shows will be charged the full retail price of tour on credit card.
- ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS — The near-perfect Los Cabos weather with year-round sunshine makes Cabo an ideal destination for outdoor activities. While we do our best to plan ahead in order to give you an unforgettable experience on your adventure, we occasionally get unexpected bad weather, which could affect the quality of your tour.
If the tour gets cancelled prior to departure, a 100% refund will be issued.
If the tour gets cancelled after it has departed, a 50% refund will be available.
You may change the date of your reservation* for free if you advise us more than 24 hours in advance. This can be done via email or by phoning +52 (624) 143 2700 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All changes are subject to availability.
* Applies to half-day (4 hours or less) activities only.